New Norwegian member

New Norwegian member

Hello Forum,

My name is Hugo, and comes from Dal 50 km north of Oslo in Norway.
      I've been driving and repearing Opel since I bought my first Opel 1989. It was a Rekord E 1978 2,0S.
      Now I have three rekord's a 1954 Olympia Rekord, a 1958 sedan P1 and P2, a 1962 Coupe. 54 and p2 is renovaiting objects and p1 is in use condition with patina, mass patina .....
      Hope it's okay that I write in English because I can understand German but not write / speak.
      Here in the forum I hope to meet like minded people, gain inspiration, tips, and more.
      I will start to become familiar with the forum by reading before I post.
      What I have managed to see the forum so far bodes well :-))
      Hugo
      Hello Hugo,fine that you are find our Forum here,you´re welcome. We were in Norway in the near of Ryfoss and pick up a P1 "Lieferwagen" two years ago. It´s beautyful over there and we spent a great time.
      A lot of information and fun for you here in the forum.

Regards from Germany Stephan :daumen1:
      en eschte Hessebub fäärt immer Obbl :modo:
      hej hej!

välkomma pa p2-forum!

hope you have fun in our forum and on the road with your cars! the most important thing is, that you get all the informations and parts for thr restauration!

the most of us are speaking english, so it couldn't be a big problem, if you write in english. sometimes a user will translate it into german or into english.

have some fun!
      Jerry
      gruß, Jerry.

remember the times when sex was safe and racing dangerous

OPEL 1200 Das wirtschaftliche Vollautomobil

31515 Wunstorf
      Opel 1200 (1,5l, 55PS, 4-Gang, AHK, EZ 3/60)
      Rekord P1 (1,5l, 45PS, 3-Gang, Faltdach, EZ 5/58)