P2 Coupe from bucharest -Romania

Original von George-Bogdan
      I also need your advice in identifing the production year for this coupe . I do not have the original papers , and in the romanian registration book the year of manufacture is 1964 .

My chassis number is 122460327 , the original colour appear to be white with red top . Can anyone tell based on my chassis number what is the year and month of manufacture ?

In Germany exist a register for old P2. If you want to have more information, please write me a PN - (personal news)!

The owner before you bought the "car" was G.Nica.
      The year of production in Germany was the late 1963 - maybe in Okt. or Nov. -

I hope to help you a little! ! :cool1:
      Oldtimer - Freunde haben BENZIN im Blut - unverbleit! :alt002:
      Original von El Cantador
      Original von George-Bogdan
      I also need your advice in identifing the production year for this coupe . I do not have the original papers , and in the romanian registration book the year of manufacture is 1964 .

My chassis number is 122460327 , the original colour appear to be white with red top . Can anyone tell based on my chassis number what is the year and month of manufacture ?

In Germany exist a register for old P2. If you want to have more information, please write me a PN - (personal news)!

The owner before you bought the "car" was G.Nica.
      The year of production in Germany was the late 1963 - maybe in Okt. or Nov. -

I hope to help you a little! ! :cool1:

thanks el cantador , i know the register of P2's , i spoke with the register keeper one or two years ago when i bought the car . G. Nica is actualy me , G comes from George and Nica is my family name :daumen1:

I have been told that that the production year is '63 , but what i need is something oficial ( maybe something from Opel factory ) , because i will need it at the Romanian Register Book in order to change the production year in the papers from '64 to '63 and they won't believe until i have something very well documented . That is why i was asking here in the P2 comunity , because for me is very hard to find something related to this in the german documentation .

Stephan (podleck) wrote above that P2's production was oficialy stopped in february '63 , and now i find out that it could be octomber or november '63 .

Anyhow thanks again for your answer :daumen1:
      P2 coupe Romania

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von „George-Bogdan“ ()