Which Color

Which Color

Hallo and Hi to everybody

I wold like to ask you if you can help me in understanding the colour of my Rekord P1 and also the code number

The car was registered in 1959.

Thanks a lot for your support.

Below two photos

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Fabio“ ()

Thanks a lot Stefan for your reply
      Coul you tell me also the number of turquise color?
      Do you know if the paint/color number is written on the car
      Can you tell me where it could be written in my Rekord?
      For example in my Kadett A, there is' an adhesive strip inside the trunk.
      Thanks again for your reply

Fabio
      Fabio, open your trunk and search for a paper tag with your color code around the center of the area between trunk lid and rear window. Good luck! These tend to disappear over time. This is the only location where you may find color information. Check out: marcusschaper.de/index.php?opt…task=view&id=33&Itemid=26. This is Bavaria Blue, code 210.

Best,
      Marcus
      Marcus Schaper aus 16515 Oranienburg, aber oft auch in 31855 Groß Berkel

61er Rekord P2 2TL mit Frisur, 62er Kapitän PL 2,6 Hydramatic, 58er Kapitän 2,5 L, mehrere rekord P1 CarAvane und diverse Baustellen anderer Marken
      Hi Marcus.

Thanks for your suggestion ;)

I will do, hoping to find it!

Now I'm seeing your web site.. Beautiful!

I would like to participate to some your local treffen (i don't think that this will be impossible)

Consider that with my kadett A with the car I went to Switzerland in 2005 without problems for a meeting/treffen with my German Kadett A friends.....

Bye, Fabio

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Fabio“ ()

Hi Fabio,

It would be great to have you for our meeting in August (8/19-21). I can promise an interesting program, involving not only Opels ... There will be ample opportunity to camp so that you can make up your mind even immediately beofre the meet. Around that time of the year the Weser valley is also a great vacation destination.

Best,
      Marcus
      Marcus Schaper aus 16515 Oranienburg, aber oft auch in 31855 Groß Berkel

61er Rekord P2 2TL mit Frisur, 62er Kapitän PL 2,6 Hydramatic, 58er Kapitän 2,5 L, mehrere rekord P1 CarAvane und diverse Baustellen anderer Marken

schaper schrieb:

Fabio, open your trunk and search for a paper tag with your color code around the center of the area between trunk lid and rear window. Good luck! These tend to disappear over time. This is the only location where you may find color information. Check out: marcusschaper.de/index.php?opt…task=view&id=33&Itemid=26. This is Bavaria Blue, code 210.

Best,
      Marcus

It is Bavaria Blue. I found a little hold tin of paint near the wheel inside the trunk...