Hello

Hello My name is Mikael and I'm sorry that I can't write or speak dutch so I have to do with English and google translate. Well I'm from Sweden and are 41 year old and I have an Opel Rekord P2 2 door sedan or limosine as you say it. It is Saharagelb and has been out of trafik in the last 9 years due to thre fact that my engine broke. So I have made a engine transplant on it and it will go out on the road in this summer again. It does not look good a lot of surfase rust and the chrome is very bad but its a very fun car and its very solid in the sheetmetal so its no seriuos rust to take care of.
      hej hej!

hjärtlig välkommen på rekord-p2-forum!

this bulletinboard is located in tykland, so we appreciate it, that you don't and wont speak dutch! ;)

i hope, that you can get all the info you need, to bring your rekord back on traffic! but your introduction is very positive to believe you, that you're on the road this summer!

because of these guys at that board are greedy to pictures of cars, i ask for them as first! ;)

i saw, that you are from göteborg, did you visit the störa opel träff in backamo (ljungskile) last year?

hej do!
      gruß, Jerry.

remember the times when sex was safe and racing dangerous

OPEL 1200 Das wirtschaftliche Vollautomobil

31515 Wunstorf
      Opel 1200 (1,5l, 55PS, 4-Gang, AHK, EZ 3/60)
      Rekord P1 (1,5l, 45PS, 3-Gang, Faltdach, EZ 5/58)

1200er schrieb:

hej hej!

this bulletinboard is located in tykland, so we appreciate it, that you don't and wont speak dutch! ;)

i hope, that you can get all the info you need, to bring your rekord back on traffic! but your introduction is very positive to believe you, that you're on the road this summer!

because of these guys at that board are greedy to pictures of cars, i ask for them as first! ;)

i saw, that you are from göteborg, did you visit the störa opel träff in backamo (ljungskile) last year?

hej do!

Ok, ich versuche es mit einer übersetzten Antwort via Google Translate. Nein, ich war nicht in der Opel Backamo Hit im letzten Jahr. Nun wird es wohl auf den Straßen in diesem Jahr habe ich schon gefahren haben einen kleinen Test zu rollen. hat aber einige Arbeit gegangen, auch das Ändern der Verknüpfung. so dass ich hoppoas dass ich Zeit habe, um besikting nächste Woche. In Bezug auf Bilder, werde ich einige hochladen, wenn ich ein bisschen mehr haben. Ich hoffe, ich kann auf diese Weise schreiben, und dass es wissenschaftliche Übersetzungen und ich bin sehr zweifelhaft. Aber Sie müssen so gut sie können.
      Moin Moin, Mikael!

My P2 is also from Sweden! I discovered an ad last autumn by a car dealer from Göteborg. After getting some pictures from him I got
      persuaded to fly to Sweden in order to buy the car if the promised condition was real. And... he told the truth. The condition was very good
      so I bought the car and drove it home (650 km to Trelleborg and a few more miles from Rügen to Berlin...)

You probably know the car cause there aren't too many in the Göteborg area, eyh? It's coloured 'savannengelb' with a white roof, 2doors, 1700.

So..., have fun with your beauty and don't forget to drive your car on a native road one not too far day(...in his home country Germany).

All the best from Berlin

Jörg
      ...und ich sach noch: tu lieber den Opel nehmen!

katten schrieb:

1200er schrieb:

hej hej!

hej do!

Ok, ich versuche es mit einer übersetzten Antwort via Google Translate. Nein, ich war nicht in der Opel Backamo Hit im letzten Jahr. Nun wird es wohl auf den Straßen in diesem Jahr habe ich schon gefahren haben einen kleinen Test zu rollen. hat aber einige Arbeit gegangen, auch das Ändern der Verknüpfung. so dass ich hoppoas dass ich Zeit habe, um besikting nächste Woche. In Bezug auf Bilder, werde ich einige hochladen, wenn ich ein bisschen mehr haben. Ich hoffe, ich kann auf diese Weise schreiben, und dass es wissenschaftliche Übersetzungen und ich bin sehr zweifelhaft. Aber Sie müssen so gut sie können.
      if your english is good enough, you can write in english. some of us speaks english very well, so we can translate into german, if a problem can't be cleared by the english speakers.
      sometimes it's easier to translate the english here onboard, instead translate withe google! :cool002:
      gruß, Jerry.

remember the times when sex was safe and racing dangerous

OPEL 1200 Das wirtschaftliche Vollautomobil

31515 Wunstorf
      Opel 1200 (1,5l, 55PS, 4-Gang, AHK, EZ 3/60)
      Rekord P1 (1,5l, 45PS, 3-Gang, Faltdach, EZ 5/58)